Be An Intern for Route One Apparel
About Route One Apparel
Route One Apparel (Towson, MD) is a rapidly growing community lifestyle brand specializing in trendy, affordable Maryland pride clothing and accessories. Founded by a college student at University of Maryland in 2010, Route One Apparel has not only capitalized on the state’s appetite for all things Maryland-related, but also fueled the flames. Driven by its wide selection of creative and stylish designs and the passion of its staff, the company has been profitable and has grown exponentially for nearly a decade. The brand has built a large and loyal customer base – including more than 200,000 social media followers – that purchase Route One Apparel online, in stores at area retailers, and at sales events. Route One is the official license holder of University of Maryland, National Bohemian ("Natty Boh"), and Old Bay to name a few.
About Our Internship Opportunities
If you have an entrepreneurial mindset, enjoy dreaming up new ideas, and want to join a successful, motivated team in a small business setting where your opinion is valued…then this is the job for you. You will be working alongside talented, passionate and innovative people who work together to bring state pride to everyone, everywhere. Be part of something epic.
Route One Apparel invites you to join us for a unique experience in a 10-12 week unpaid internship (120+ minimum hours required) for college students. Our college interns work alongside our internal team in a fast-paced, challenging, and creative environment. Our graduate interns have joined us in areas across the business, such as marketing, designs, operations, sales, and more. For internships, we hire first into general role categories and then work with successful candidates to find a job role that matches their skills and interests. Final decisions will be made based on business need and your relevant experience.
Here is a list of our open positions. Apply for an open position below. If you have any questions for us, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Operations Intern: Duties include: Assistant work, inventory control, fulfillment, customer service assistance, handling emails, observing operation gaps and finding solutions.
- Graphic Designer / Product Development: Duties include: Assist in the creative production of new products, promotional materials, and brand development. Source products and curate local partnerships.
- Marketing Intern: Duties include: Help creatively conceptualize and plan out our exposure on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc. Brainstorm new marketing ideas to make Route One stand out from the crowd.
- Blogging/PR Intern: Duties include: Contribute fun and creative posts regarding fashion and newsworthy events pertaining to Route One Apparel.
- Photographer/Videographer Intern: Create the visual direction of the brand.
- Or, create your own internship position!