While many Marylanders look forward to summer all year long, there are also a vast majority who prefer autumn. There's so much to look forward to this time of year, and the following list just scratches the surface.
1. Getting the obvious out of the way, fall foliage is just gorgeous.
The entirety of Maryland becomes one big vibrant ball of beautiful.
2. Which also means scenic train rides through Mountain Maryland.
3. It's pumpkin patch season.
So many pumpkin patches, so little time.
4. Can you say Oktoberfest?
Any excuse to drink more brew is fine with us. Check out Das Best Oktoberfest at the National Harbor and Baltimore.
5. Halloween in Maryland. Nuff said.
We give these creative costumes two claws up.
6. Maryland Blue Crabs are larger and heaver.
It's true! Check out our previous blog post about this tasty phenomenon.
7. Two words: FOOTBALL SEASON.
::Sniff:: It's finally here.
8. There's a slight chill in the air that feels oh so magical.
The air is crisp but not freezing.
9. Which means it's finally hoodie season.
And jeans, boots, scarves, hats, etc...
10. So you can finally whip out your Route One sweatshirt.
Or purchase one HERE!!!