Apply to be a Fulfillment Associate at Route One Apparel
Location: Towson, MD
For Immediate Hire (Full or Part Time)
Hours between 9-7 PM, Monday thru Friday with some weekends during the holiday.
Route One Apparel is seeking a part- or full-time fulfillment and warehouse associate responsible for completing all customer orders efficiently and accurately according to online orders. Other responsibilities consist of inventory management, customer service and closing duties such as preparing the center for the next business day. On-the-job training is provided.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with Packing Team to accurately pack and fulfill all online orders correctly and quickly.Ability to pass packing tests and increase your packing efficiency levels
- Work inside the warehouse, selecting, packing, wrapping, inspecting and shipping products and packages for shipment in an efficient, error free manner.Learn from mistakes.
- Organizing, checking in and stocking merchandise
- Putting together boxes for shipping
- Processing returns by putting merchandise back in stock
- Counting merchandise when handling inventory control
- Perform basic housekeeping in assigned areas of the warehouse
- Adhere to all safety procedures in the performance of job duties
High school diploma or equivalent or current high school student
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Must be positive, hard-working, multitasking, enthusiastic and energetic
- Detail-oriented: must be able to quickly assemble customer orders with 100% accuracy.
- Dependable and able to work both unsupervised and as part of a team
- Must be able to stand/walk, lift boxes, climb a ladder and move around a warehouse
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- E-commerce, inventory, customer service and shipping experience preferred.
Starting Hourly: $11.10-$12/ hour
Route One Apparel is an EOE.