When you think romance novels, you probably think of a few things -- covers with people kissing, maybe a pretty lady swooning into the beefy arms of Fabio. Maybe they're...Read more
10 Emotions Marylanders Know All Too Well
We Marylanders are diversely different from one another but there are some things that bind us. The following relatable list is full of emotions you most likely have felt at some point while living in the Old Line State.
1. Fear: Rush hour traffic
2. Happiness: The annual vacation to Ocean City
3. Joy: Eating steamed crabs
4. Pain: Getting crab spices in an open cut
5. Anger: When someone disses the Ravens
6. Bliss: When the Ravens win
7. Sadness: When a restaurant says they're out of Natty Boh
8. Confusion: Or when a restaurant says they don't have Old Bay
9. Love: Knowing that there's no place like home
10. Pride. Period.