Official Contest Rules
Hey Maryland lovers! Are you the one for us? Do you think you have the most state pride (even if you're from out of state)? Do you deserve the title of Mr. or Miss. Route One Apparel? Then all of us at Route One Apparel want you to PROVE IT.
Contestants must make a video explaining to the Route One Apparel team why YOU love the state of Maryland the most. Once you submit a video, our team of highly experienced YouTube video-watchers will select the video that embodies the most state pride and creativity. If selected, you will be the winner of a 250 dollar gift card (each!) for your favorite Route One Apparel gear and the reigning title of Mr. or Miss. Route One Apparel!
- 1. Entry Period:
Mr. and Miss Route One apparel begins on August 15th, 2013 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (ET) and ends on September 10th 2013 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
- 2. How to Enter:
- Create and upload to YouTube a 30 second to two minute high-resolution video explaining why YOU should be Mr. or Miss Route One Apparel. Once it is posted, email Mrandmissrouteone@gmail.com with your name, age, state of residence, a photo of yourself and the link to the YouTube video, all together within the entry period. The subject of the email should only include your full name.
- Include your name, age, and location at the beginning of the video, not counted toward your length maximum.
- Submitting your contest entry to Mr. and Miss Route One apparel grants Route One Apparel the right to share and promote your video.
- You may only enter once.
- 3. Suggestions to Make Your Video AWESOME:
- Sing, dance, and invite your friends to join you in your video. You are encouraged to showcase any appropriate special or hidden talents while you explain why you deserve the title. More points will be given to the videos that have the most creativity and pride in Maryland.
- Wear all your favorite Route One gear!
- Like our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter, Vine and Instagram for bonuses. Please include a screenshot of these individual actions in your submission email to be eligible for bonus points.
- 4. Submission Requirements
- Submission must be an original work.
- Submission must not be sexually explicit, obscene, offensive or indecent.
- Video may feature guests but may only be affiliated with a single applicant.
- Submission must not invade privacy, publicity or other rights of any person, firm or entity.
- Video must be between 30 seconds and two minutes and must begin with an introduction including the information listed above.
- Contestants must be at least 16 years of age to enter.
All Submissions must meet all above criteria to be considered. The inability to meet all submission requirements will be disqualified. Disqualified submissions will not be reconsidered by Route One Apparel Judges. Only one submission per individual is accepted.
- 5. Eligibility
Mr. and Miss Route One Apparel is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 16 years of age. You do not have to be previously or currently enrolled in a university. Employees of Route One Apparel or any of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Route One Apparel and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members are not eligible. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes each individual entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these rules that are final and binding in all matters related to the contest. Winning a prize is provisional upon fulfilling all rules and requirements. No purchase necessary.
Please email any questions to email@example.com
The Route One Apparel Team